Trailblazer Day Camp Confirmation Packet
Congratulations on registering for camp This confirmation packet contains all of the key information you need for camp, and
the forms you must complete and bring to orientation.
Orientation is mandatory for Trailblazer participants. This session is essential so that both the
Scout and the parent(s) have a clear understanding of the program and the requirements to make the
Scoutís participation successful. Please come to one of two sessions at the Camp Somers dining hall prior to your first week at Trailblazer Day Camp. Wear a swim suit and bring a towel.
- Wednesday, June 26, 2013, 7:00 pm or
- Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 7:00 pm
If you have any questions regarding orientation, please call 973-347-3266.
Please click on and review all of the following links. They contain important information and instructions about your son's camping experience.
Trailblazer Day Camp Parent Guide - Contains key information about the Trailblazer Day Camp program, including what to bring.
- Busing Information - Important information and policies regarding bus transportation
- Annual Health and Medical Record FAQs - For the BSA form below
- Directions - for driving to camp
The following forms must be completed and handed in
- Annual Health and Medical Record
- All campers, staff, and volunteer leaders attending camp must completely fill out parts A and B.
This form must be completed annually, and forms for those under 18 need to be signed by a parent/guardian. No doctor's signature is required. Be sure to keep the original
for your records and make a copy for the camp.
No one can attend camp without this form.
- Three Strikes Rule - Discipline policy
- ATV Permission Form - Optional for Scouts at least 13 years of age
- Completed Blue Cards signed by your Scoutmaster - If you wish to work on any merit badges at camp, please bring a signed Application for Merit Badge (aka blue card) for each badge.
If you have any questions about camp or these forms, please contact
the Camping Services Department at 973-765-9322 x 222. Remember, if you need financial assistance to attend camp this summer, please check out the
Warren Wheeler Adventureship.
The camp phone number when camp is in session is (973) 347-2240
Page last updated: 03-27-2013 01:16 pm