Congratulations on registering for Camp Wheeler. This Confirmation Packet contains all of the key information you need for camp, and
the forms you must complete and bring to orientation. Orientation is highly recommended. If you cannot attend an orientation session, please send
the completed forms with your son on the first day of camp or he will
miss valuable program time until we receive all the completed forms.
Please click on and review all of the following links. They contain important information and instructions about your son's camping experience.
- Camp Wheeler Information Sheet - Summary of what your son needs to bring to camp, what to wear, camp times, orientation, the
family campfire and camp absence.
- Busing Information - Important information and policies regarding bus transportation
- Orientation - Information about pre camp orientation sessions
- Family Campfire - Everyone is invited to the Thursday evening campfire
- Annual Health and Medical Record FAQs - For the BSA form below
- Directions - for driving to camp
The following forms must be completed and handed in
during orientation or on the first day of camp. Please do not send these forms to the Patriot's Path Council office.
- Annual Health and Medical Record
- All campers, staff, parents, and volunteer leaders attending camp must completely fill out parts A and B.
This form must be completed annually, and forms for those under 18 need to be signed by a parent/guardian. No doctor's signature is required. Be sure to keep the original
for your records and make a copy for the camp.
No one can attend camp without this form.
- Three Strikes Rule - Discipline policy
If you have any questions about camp or these forms, please contact the Camping Services Department at 973-765-9322 x222. Remember, if you need financial assistance to attend camp this summer, please check out the Warren Wheeler Adventureship.
The camp phone number when camp is in session is (973) 347-4877
Page last updated: 09-27-2014 01:21 pm