Provisional Camp Troop Confirmation Packet
Congratulations on registering for camp This confirmation packet contains all of the key information you need for camp, and
the forms you must complete and bring on the first day of camp.
Please click on and review all of the following links. They contain important information and instructions about your son's camping experience.
- Information Sheet - Important information for parents and Scouts about the Provisional Camp Troop.
Leaders' Guide - Winnebago guide for troop leaders. Also contains information useful for the Provisional Camp Troop.
- Annual Health and Medical Record FAQs - For the BSA form below
- Directions - for driving to camp
The following forms must be completed and handed in
on the first day of camp.
- Annual Health and Medical Record
- All campers, staff, and volunteer leaders attending camp must completely fill out parts A, B and C.
Part C is to be completed and signed by a certified and licensed heath-care provider. This form must be completed annually and forms for
those under 18 need to be signed by a parent/guardian. Be sure to keep the original for your
records and make a copy for the camp. No one can attend camp without this form.
- Three Strikes Rule - Discipline policy
- Completed Blue Cards signed by your Scoutmaster - If you wish to work on any merit badges at camp, please bring a signed Application for Merit Badge (aka blue card) for each badge.
If you have any questions about camp or these forms, please contact
the Camping Services Department at 973-765-9322 x 238. Remember, if you need financial assistance to attend camp this summer, please check out the
Warren Wheeler Adventureship.
The camp phone number is (973) 983-9075
To read some of the files on this site, you
may need to download Adobe Reader
Page last updated: 03-03-2014 08:00 pm